Wouldn’t it be nice if you could achieve a natural tan without the risk of skin cancer and aging? We have a way! It’s called our Bronzing Booth. You’ll look like you just spent a week in the Keys but with NONE of the sun damage. BONUS: we’ll let you put your jewelry in a cute little seashell while you’re getting a tan. Beach life in the Midwest!
Right about now, you might be thinking, “I don’t want to be orange!” We don’t want that either, we understand your reservations. A lot of people have shied away from spray tanning since it first became popular in the early 2000s and don’t realize just how much tanning formulas have evolved.
At Transformations, we use Norvell, a high quality, natural product that will leave your skin looking naturally bronzed and moisturized. Ever seen Dancing With The Stars? Norvell is what they use to get their skin looking so fabulous. Their products have won tons of awards and they have really revolutionized the sunless tanning industry.
So, let’s recap. Our Bronzing Booth will:
a. save your skin from the harmful effects of the sun
b. provide a natural bronzed radiance
c. provide long lasting moisture
So far, so good! But, there’s one more important thing to cover. At Transformations, your health and wellness are our top priority and we encourage our guests to try healthy beauty alternatives. That’s why we we chose a tanning formula that is paraben/gluten/allergen free and 100% vegan! How awesome is that?!
So, what happens during the Bronzing Booth treatment? First, you will enter our spray tanning booth and one of our skincare experts will administer a perfectly bronze tan using a spray gun. You may wear as much or as little clothing as you desire. You will see immediate effects with the bronzing agents but that color is simply a guideline for the DHA administration and your natural tan will appear shortly after.
To ensure you get the most out of your spray tanning experience, we have a few recommendations for you:
- Shave/wax and exfoliate the day before your spray tan. Concentrate on rougher areas like the elbows, knees, hands, and feet with the exfoliation.
- Do not wear any moisturizer, deodorant, perfume, or makeup before your spray tan. These products can disrupt the integrity of the spray tan formula.
- Wear loose clothing and minimal jewelry. Clothing or jewelry that are too tight may smudge your tan!
- Do not shower for 8 hours after treatment. 24 hours is ideal.
After you receive your spray tan, you’ll probably want your color to last as long as possible. That’s why we carry some really effective tan extenders to help you maintain your look. We currently offer the following products:
- Prolong will do exactly what its name says, prolong your tan.
- The Ultra Vivid Boost will gradually build a tan so you can customize your look.
- The Self Tanning Mist with bronzer is basically a Venetian spray tan in a bottle.